At Concentric Health our mission is to transform how decisions are made about our health. Decisions informed by patient outcomes, and shared by patient and clinician.
Transform your consent process with Concentric. Facilitate better consent conversations, offer remote consent, and share standardised, lay-friendly, accessible information that is made bespoke for each individual.
We’re confident that you’ll agree that the software is a great experience to use, for both patients and clinicians. From personalising information to an individual, recording a digital signature, through to an optimised view for reviewing consent in the operating theatre, the clinical pathway has been considered.
Do you need it?
The consent process is a key element of healthcare, in terms of the quality of decision-making, experiences of patient-centred care, and organisational medico-legal risk.
With the Montgomery ruling and recent Paterson inquiry, informed consent practices have been brought to the forefront and new standards need to be met in terms of shared decision-making, personalisation, documentation and time for consideration.
Paper consent processes are associated with errors and inappropriate variation, contributing to medicolegal risk, system inefficiencies, and poor patient experiences.
What are the benefits?
Digital transformation of your consent process with Concentric will:
- Reduce consent form errors and medicolegal risk, with improved documentation of the consent process.
- Improve patients’ experience of the decision-making process, understanding of decisions, and what to expect during their journey.
- Reduce physical outpatient appointments through the use of remote consent.
- Release clinical time through reduced administrative time.
- Improve operational efficiency through reduced day-of-surgery delays and cancellations.
- Reduce paper use, both consent forms and patient information leaflets.
During the process of going live at our initial sites we’ve demonstrated that we meet and exceed the requirements for deploying software into clinical use, including in the NHS. This involves certifications such as Cyber Essentials Plus, meeting clinical safety standards, GDPR compliance, EHR integrations and more.
Want to find out more?
This short video is a demonstration of the Concentric digital consent application for clinician users.
I’d be delighted to walk you through how you can digitally transform your surgical consent process with Concentric. Say hello at email@example.com
“Absolutely love it! Love the user experience, really intuitive. This is the future!”
- Jonathan Holley, Orthopaedic Registrar and National Medical Director’s Fellow