This is an outline agenda for the technical scoping meeting - where decisions around scope and approach of integration should be made.
Concentric Health CTO
Concentric Health project manager
Internal technical / integration lead
Internal digital consent project manager
Representation from internal technical / integration team with knowledge of:
- Demographics: someone with knowledge of demographic data internally - how it’s stored and how it can be queried etc.
- Documents: someone with knowledge of how documents are managed internally - where these are stored and how documents can be sent etc.
- Authentication: someone with knowledge of active directory setup internally - what approach is used, whether it is internet facing etc.
- Integration engine
The following should be read by each attendee prior to the meeting so that the meeting time can be spent discussing the optimum approach:
Discussion points and deliverables
An approach for each of the following should be decided during the call:
- Demographic lookup approach
- Document ingestion approach
- Authentication approach - if in scope for integration (otherwise Concentric accounts used)
- Connectivity approach - web / cloud connector / VPN
- Proposed architecture diagram with named systems and mechanism of communication between relevant systems