We’re still early in our journey with lots of problems to solve, but we believe a small ambitious team can do a lot.
By combining great design and data science with a patient-centred approach, we are transforming how people make decisions about their health.
Product Designer (UX/UI/research)
We’re looking for a creative, ambitious product designer to join our team as we develop the Concentric product.
What to expect
Day to day you’ll be collaborating with developers, clinicians and patients to rapidly iterate, gradually increasing fidelity as we prepare to be used in hospitals later this year.
When it comes to design we are looking for someone who is passionate about solving problems, loves a diverse range of design challenges and is comfortable working at pace.
Read George’s reflections on ongoing design work at Concentric here.
- You are experienced designing digital products/services and design systems
- You have a portfolio of recent, tangible, realised digital work
- You are skilled at UX/UI and are proficient at using Sketch and industry standard prototyping tools (Marvel/Invision/Principle…)
- You are passionate about design from the end-to-end experience to digital interactions
- You are proactive and comfortable working in a lean fast-paced environment, you know how to get things done well and fast
- You are happy setting up and conducting user research, and you know how to distil findings into the next iteration
- You are driven by making the best possible experience, are a passionate advocate for the user and always ask ‘why’
We care about great design and have an opportunity to make a real difference, join us!