This accessibility statement applies to the Concentric digital consent web application, including the clinician application (app.concentric.health) and patient application (patient.concentric.health).
The Concentric web application is run by Concentric Health. We want as many people as possible to be able to use the application. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the application using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the application using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the application using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the web application text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of the web application are not fully accessible (i.e do not meet ‘AAA’ level WCAG2.1):
- not all areas of the application currently meet AAA colour contrast (7:1) requirements.
- there are a number of sentences in the clinical content that are longer than 80 characters.
- signature pad is not keyboard accessible.
- animations are not disabled when user has ‘prefers-reduced-motion’ set.
- unique hint text is not currently added to all ‘more information’ links.
- autofocussing on various fields cannot be disabled by users, which may lead to change of context without user request.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 2 working days.
Read our Concentric intro for patients!
Our summary regarding personalised information, engaging with the process, and how data is kept securely.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of the web application. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact the support team at email@example.com.
The Concentric digital consent web application is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 14 Jun 2021. It was last reviewed on 14 Jun 2021.
The web application was last tested on 4 Aug 2020. The test was carried out by internal Concentric Health staff.